Date: January 22, 2018
TERRE Liban, Baabda
Under CEI component of Baladi Cap project, TERRE Liban organized a training session on Coordination & Collaboration with Public Sector – Municipalities for the CSOs members of LANE, the Lebanese Advocacy Network for Environment.
The training was conducted by Mr. Mohammad Ayoub, Expert in relations with municipalities.
The training provided the participants with the following:
- The Municipality’s Structure.
- The role of the Municipality departments.
- How to submit complaints to a Municipality.
- How to request meetings with the Mayor and the municipal council.
- How to advocate for the implementation of the environmental standards and norms by a municipality.