Date: January 22, 2018
TERRE Liban, Baabda
Under CEI component of Baladi Cap project, TERRE Liban organized a training session on Coordination & Collaboration with Public Sector – Parliament for the CSOs members of LANE, the Lebanese Advocacy Network for Environment.
The training was conducted by Mr. Rabih Kays, Expert in relations with the Lebanese Parliament.
The first session of training day 1 provided participants with the following :
- The parliament Structure.
- How to submit complaints to the Assembly.
- The parliamentary committees’ way of work.
- How to request meetings with one of the parliamentary committees.
- How to advocate for the promulgation of a certain law.